Baptismal Souvenirs one of the concerns of most parents who are about to have their baby christened before the event. Baptismal Souvenirs that they will give away to their guests.
There are tons of baptismal souvenirs ideas out there, and it can get overwhelming really. There are a lot of considerations in choosing from and apart from matching the theme. It should fit the budget and should be practical.
Baptismal Souvenir Ideas:
- Personalized Pillows — you can always give out pillows to your guests. These are usually useful in the car or even in the home. The price range is at P90.00 to P150.00 depending on the design.
- Scented candles on a jar or tin — These are welcome gifts for me as it is always relaxing to light up a candle during stressful days.
- Rosary or Rosary Bracelet— I have attended a lot of catholic christening parties that give out rosaries as souvenirs.
- Refrigerator Magnets— are cute and functional, and would definitely be a happy souvenir to take homecoming from a party.
- Succulents – I will never get tired of recommending succulents as gift items simply because they are nice to look at, gives off positive vibes, improves indoor air quality in the home or office, and are generally nice to look at.
- Wooden Clip Souvenir – can be personalized by putting your baby cute picture. can be used as a memo clip. The price range is P35 to P40 depending on the design.
So, there you have it. I will be updating this post as I come across more binyag party souvenir ideas. If you have the time, I hope you could drop by my Facebook page and hit the like button, so you can receive regular updates from Kyzelenterprises.com direct on your newsfeed.